Coolpad has launched it’s another gem in his pocket – Coolpad Note 5. Coolpad is already in market with very reliable and as cool as it’s name.
Below are some feature of Mobile.
1. Rich Selfie Camera with LED Flash
2. 4 GB RAM for Maximum Multitasking Capabilities
3. Ample Memory Storage for All Purposes
4. Long-Lasting 4010 mAh Battery
5. Large and Clear Full HD Display
6. Click Beautiful Photographs with Advanced Camera Technology
7. Stunning Design in a Metal Body
8. Blazing Fast Performance
9. Precise Fingerprint Sensor with Additional Useful Features
10. Pristine Audio Quality
11. Powered by Android Marshmallow and Cool UI 8.0
12. Dual 4G Feature with VoLTE Support
Reviews of Coolpad Note 5:
1. Camera – Camera is good. I turned off the lights of my room to check the flash. It captured absolutely stunning pic in dark with the flash. I am attaching the pic ( the green one with a navy blue trolley on the left), this pic is taken with full lights off, and as can be seen, you will be misunderstood by the quality that lights are actually off. The front selfie camera is very good. The flash is really doing a good job in low light for selfie. Overall the camera is excellent.
2. Design & Weight- Attached the pics. Absolutely great design. The metallic look and feel will make us feel like a very high priced phone. Its weight is around 170gm which is good and it feels normal in hands. I won’t saw its light weight but for a 5.5″ phone, its weight is pretty descent. But, single hand use is also possible in an easy way without any problems. Design is Royal and gold color is awesome.
3. Performance- This is the part everyone wants to know. I as a customer had a doubt about Snapdragon 617 being heated up. As soon as I started and connected to wifi, it downloaded an update of around 30 mb, and asked to reboot to install it. After I did the reboot, the funny thing which happened is, in the notification bar it started optimizing apps, & it said “Optimizing apps may lead to a fever” (Screenshot attached). The phone did a small heat up but on completion of this optimization, it cooled down within a minute.